Monday, March 31, 2008

NightScape FPPF Assignment A.K.A. SOMETIMES

Yesterday one of my classmate at FPPF invited us to join him shooting at PICC, since we are dismissed erlier than expected I joined, first stop was bayview at around 3:30 and went to break waters after 2 hours and guess what we stayed there until past 9.

I have learned a few things
1. Longer exposure sometimes is interesting for nightscapes

2. Bring a tripod.

3. Always check your settings, I sometimes adjust my ISO depending on the situation, and sometimes forget to reset it again after a few shooting. and last night Since i was excited on shooting what is interesting, I sometimes only focus on the shutter and my apperture. and because of that sometimes hehehe look at my picts below ..... GRAINY =P

Click the image for a larger view


Shooting Star
Parked
Parking Lot
Rugby Effect

Fisher
CityScape
NightScape 1
NightScape 2

NightScape 3
Blue Red Boat
Centered
At Work
Fast
Unfocused 1
Unfocused 2


2 comments:

Jumbo Biker said...

Kayo pala yun! Si Nap ito (andun sa UP Alphabet project. Di mo maalala mukha ko? Tignan mo sa blogspot ko, hehe). Nagshoo-shoot kami ng wedding doon sa breakwater nung time na yun. Nung breaktime namin, tumambay kami nung co-photographer ko sa labas (naka-pink kami) at ang dami ngang may camera dun. Kayo yung group na paalis nung biglang nag-fireworks?

HumpreyCogay said...

yap sir, we are there also but the group that you saw was another group. Thank you for viewing sir.